~ challenges are what makes us who we are.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thurs, Fri, Saturday !

Hey bloggie, sorry for ignoring you for few days . I was too busy last few days and got no time to update my blog . Out to uni until late and supper as well ! Oh no fats ! Haha .

Alright, I'll just briefly update what I did for the past few days . Hmmmm, played in the indoor court last Thursday night . Quite fun and I can reach the ring almost half of my palm ! I hope I can dunk so I think I need to put more effort on my jumping !  (gym) Ermmm the passion still there when I know I can jump higher !

Friday, went to the first Audit class in the morning . Then evening wanted to go for ice kacang at Broga but the shop is closed so headed to McDonald for so ice cream and fries . The whole night at SA, supper with Qing Ying, and help Yang for the CS Fair preparation .

Saturday, great weekend because I don't need to set my alarms and I woke up around 3something in the evening! hahaha ! Then headed to SA for late lunch, online and my Hong Kong series ! I finally finish watching 怒头街火 ! LMAO ! so outdated ni~ Well, I start watching 原来爱上贼 again . Honestly, I got a lot of articles and reading to do but I'm lazy ! @.@ Week 1 so . . . . . . you know . Then night, dinner with Natalie and Pearlyn . Both of them are crazy !! Anyway, they make my night interesting with all the broken Chinese language and lame jokes . And I learnt some new words, " kit- si " , " papa-dae " and bla bla bla . .


Well, just in a week time I know quite some number of new friends . Better a friend than an enemy, right? =) May everyone have a great weekend and be happy !

Quote of weekend , 


" 分手后,依然稱讚男友的好,是一個好女人最起碼的素質。不要潑婦駡街,不要怨天尤人,是你的,終究是你的,只要他能真的幸福,你也會開心。無論別人怎麼對他品頭論足,我依然會站在他身邊,支持他,因為我曾經看到了全部的他,請讓流言止於智者,謝謝大家:)"

And Hi October ! (wave)

tzesiong

No comments:

Post a Comment