~ challenges are what makes us who we are.

Monday, December 17, 2012

300th post!

Wuuuhuuuuu~!!! This is my 300th post for this blog! 
Well, I doesn't blog everyday but hitting 300 was a long journey since April 2011.
Hope that I might hit 500 for this blog before switching to another one, again? Lol..

Thought of making this 300th post a sad real life story but I guess, no...
For privacy and because of some sensitive issues, I would rather privatize the real story than to publish it...for the sake of sharing, straight to the point, I prefer friendship than to involve in a situation where two guys are going after the same girl, and that's awkward. Somehow, only if I know that that girl is into me, then the story line would be different. Hahaha.

Alright, short and simple, goodnight world. Is gonna be a long week for me because I can't wait to go back penang this weekend! =) Holiday is coming soon and guan yin ma popi, no judgement day no doomsday and the world is not gonna end, right? 

Chao!

tzesiong 

No comments:

Post a Comment