~ challenges are what makes us who we are.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

taken and unavailable!

DEAD  blog! 
Hahahah...what a word to describe my "Secrets".
Well, getting stronger day by day and moving towards my new hopes,new wishes,and new goals.
Hope that I will get the job from UOB. I've been wasting 2months doing nothing.

Erm, not really nothing but yea,meet up with my buddies, meeting new people, trips, foods, reading lots of psychology articles and of course, pangsai~! LMAO! *puutt!*

And I got something for someone, le me say it in this way,


To someone I loved blindly months ago,

I feel sorry that you couldn't make your mind in giving me a spot in your heart. I know you felt the tensity once or maybe several times when I told you my current girlfriend treated me so well before we get together. But honestly, you knew what you've done and I was there no matter what happened. Forgetting my dignity, my self-respect and I felt that you were taking advantage on my interest on you when we were only in Stage 1. Only if you understand what is Stage 1 mean. 

I'm sincere in making you happy but what I'm receiving in return from you is like a kid's tantrum. Frustration, loss of control, anger and lack of patience. And I'm glad you finally understand the scenarios and I'm sorry if I offended you with my words last time. I ain't showing off and doesn't mean that you are not good neither. I'm not trying to tease you with this short note here (although you won't be seeing this) but yea, this is all I could say to you, change the way on treating someone that love you and someone you love. I learned from my mistakes, and I hope you do as well. The way I did to you may not be the best one but I tried my best showing you my interest but I'm sorry. Somehow, giving up is better than forcing each of us to fall in love, right? Best of luck and we are still friends!

And hmmmm, I didn't send you that 3 words the other day. It was a prank text from one of my friend. I'm sorry because I got no guts to tell you that after you sent me a love in return. Sorry.
 
 Stop drinking, you don't need to do so. Take care and control your emotions!
Sincerely,
Tze Siong
Done ctrl c + ctrl v from my note to this blog. I hope you will see this.

Beside this, another stuff to announce,
I'm taken and unavailable! 
=D
 
tzesiong

No comments:

Post a Comment